Friday, November 6, 2009

Adding Events to My Plate

When I resigned from Stellr to take my new job at Adobe, I agreed to remain on the Advisory Board of CFUnited because I have been committed to the success of the event and its community for so many years and I wanted to keep on contributing, although in a different role than previously.

However, starting in the near future, I will be adding more Community events work to my plate here at Adobe and as such, continuing to advise CFUnited might be seen a conflict of interest. Therefore, effective immediately, I am withdrawing from the CFUnited Advisory Board.

Feel free to post questions in the comments.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I have no questions Liz just a comment. You put immense amounts of effort into CFUnited and it showed and produced great results. I am sure your challenges at Adobe will demand lots of effort and your successes will be a key element in the ongoing future for ColdFusion.

    ReplyDelete